Meet Dr. Nancy Herbst
Dr. Nancy Herbst has more than 25 years of experience and has been named one of New Jersey’s top oral surgeons, as nominated by her peers, for several years in a row.
At local hospitals, Dr. Herbst performs major surgery, from broken jaw repair to facial reconstruction due to traumatic injury. She also works with special needs patients. She proudly trains residents at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center and Jersey City Medical Center.
At Elizabeth Oral Surgery Group, Dr. Herbst aims to bring an exceptional experience to her patients. Through her maxillofacial care using the most up-to-date instruments and technology, she creates an entirely new surgical experience.
By being there for her patients before, during, and after their surgery, her office is unmatched when it comes to patient care. “We base our practice on integrity,” says Dr. Herbst, “and I will always make our patients’ needs our top priority.”
NEW JERSEY – HOSPITAL APPOINTMENTS
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center: attending, Department of Dentistry
- Jersey City Medical Center: attending, Department of Dentistry
PROFESSIONAL ORAL AND
MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY EXPERIENCE
- Elizabeth Oral Surgery Group – 700 N. Broad St, Unit 2B & Unit 2C, Elizabeth, NJ 07208
- Union City Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Group – 311 33rd Street, Union City NJ 07087
- Dental Health Associates – 9-25 Alling Street, Newark NJ 07102